The Belgian Tina Turner Fansite: Tina Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
ultimitetinafan
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:59 am Reply with quote

Yeah there is... and if she done one of them it probably would have been the lifts.

IWDWSWLM
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:19 am Reply with quote

Tina Turner has had implants.

Look at any picture from the 60s and 70s and see how VERY SMALL they are compared to how they are fomr the late 80s - now. A breast LIFT doesnt make your breast BIGGER it only removes sagging.

The size of her breasts have dramatically increased so its obvious she has gotten implants. I did read from a source tho that her implants are not silicone but a safer alternative.

SexyT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:27 am Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes wuteva!!! I kno she don't have implants!!!!!! Cuz I kno somebody who does and even they say she don't have them!!!! Exactly. Look at wut u wrote!!!! A lift reduces sagging. She got hers sometime after she had Ronnie,and she admits to that! have ya ever thought that maybe she hasn't had another lift??? U kno a woman's breast grow over periods of time.(sometimes depnding on the person.) and unless u is a female, u don't kno about that. And when u get older your breasts start to sag a little!!! Have u ever herrd of Victoria's Secret???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They make EXCELLENT push-up bras and everybody wear them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNO she don't have implants!!!!!!! Besides, why would she lie????? Question answer that question if u so smart.

fireflame
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:39 am Reply with quote

She had them done who cares Wink . I don't think Tina has ever said she hasn't had a boob job. The only thing people has questioned her on was her face because of how good she looks for her age and she tells them that she had work done on her nose because of how the sinus area would heal after Ike would beat her. After the surgery she had a different nose.

Acid Queen Beat Club around Mid 70's maybe, Tina would be in her mid 30's

I Can't Stand The Rain, 1994, Tina would be around 54, from the All The Best DVD

Twenty Four Seven photoshoot near 2000, Tina would be nearing 60

IWDWSWLM
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote

SexyT wrote:
Besides, why would she lie????? Question answer that question if u so smart.

Tina Turner never said she DID NOT have implants. So i am unsure where you got that from.

Like i said before.... the breasts do not grow several sizes... look at Tina's breasts during the Break Every Rule tour.... and then go to the Foreign Affair era where her breasts are muuuch larger.

And you speak of push up bras.. but Tina does NOT wear bras on stage very often. You cna even look at her opening number "River Deep Mountain High" from her 60th Birthday Specia. And she isnt wearing a bra (you can see her nipples through the outfit), yet her breasts look very firm and big.

Breasts do not grow that dramatically.

ST
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quote

Tina Turner, 60 Minutes, 1996 : I have had bascially my face bashed in, but I didn't do anything about it, because I was alright, but then I had trouble breathing through my sinus, and I found that how my nose had healed, I guess it hadn't been really broken. So when I went in to correct I ended up with...Yeah I like it...a different nose....And I had my breast put back in place

What do you know about Tina having breast implants? My grandmother do not have the same breast size now as she had when she was in her 30s and she's only 3 years older than Tina! In the first picture, Tina is skinny, has it ever occured to you that she has gained several pounds since the 70's?

Confused

Last edited by ST on Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total 
ST
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quote

Look at this:

1968!!!:

1981:

1986: Image

2000:

IWDWSWLM
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:39 pm Reply with quote

I know some of you here like to argue senselessly. And by you responding by cussing and being hostile it makes you look very uneducated and weakens your argument. I think some of you need a lesson in dignity and manners if you cant respond respectfully and intelligently.

Tina has not gained enough weight to have such a significant increase in her breast size. And when she said she had her breast "put back into placE" or be "as they were"... did it occur to YOU that she meant she just wanted them firm and upright again - and implants can do that. She could have meant either getting them lifted.. or getting implants. And the fact that they have gotten so much bigger shows she has gotten implants.

However, this issue is not important enough to argue over. ANYONE who knows anything about Tina and the nature of breasts and implants will tell ya she got them stuffed. Period.

If you want to believe she doesnt.... go ahead? Who cares?

Tina Turner is still my favorite artist and a talented woman and whether or not she has implants is not something thats important enough for me to spend more posts arguing over.

You believe what ya want Smile And i'll keep on thinking what i know. Smile Smile

IWDWSWLM
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:43 pm Reply with quote

And another reason the "Weight" argument is weak is because Tina Turner's breasts DRAMATICALLY got bigger in ONE YEAR. Like i said before. Look at her breasts during the Break Every Rule Era.... and then suddenly they appear larger during the Foreign Affair stage. And Tina's body weight is essentially the same size.

You do the math Smile

cfan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:11 pm Reply with quote

Does it really matter??????????????She looks great for her age!!!!

ultimitetinafan
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote

I agree! Too, with the photos I seen above, it just depends on the angle of the photo shot, i guess.

ST
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:15 pm Reply with quote

1986:

IWDWSWLM wrote:
Look at her breasts during the Break Every Rule Era.... and then suddenly they appear larger during the Foreign Affair stage.

1989:

It was not my intention to seem hostile or anything like that, but I feel that you are attacking Tina Turner's dignity, which you are not entitled to do.

All The Best,

ST Wink

fireflame
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quote

ST wrote:
Tina Turner, 60 Minutes, 1996 : I have had bascially my face bashed in, but I didn't do anything about it, because I was alright, but then I had trouble breathing through my sinus, and I found that how my nose had healed, I guess it hadn't been really broken. So when I went in to correct I ended up with...Yeah I like it...a different nose....And I had my breast put back in place

What the EDITED do you know about Tina having breast implants? My grandmother do not have the same breast size now as she had when she was in her 30s and she's only 3 years older than Tina! In the first picture, Tina is skinny, has it ever occured to you that she has gained several pounds since the 70's?

Confused

Same question to you, what do you know. I was just giving my opinion like everyone else was and showing pictures to support my opinion in a way. It's all none sence anyways. Everyone is here because there a fan of Tina so why are they picking apart everything she does and what she has done and then defending what they think might have happend. You can't be dead set about her not getting implant nor can I be dead set about her having them because we don't know. I have never used that kind of language with anyone I disagreed with here, so please don't use that kind with me.

cfan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:46 am Reply with quote

Hey, guys wasn't we just talking about putting nude photos of Tina on sites is disrespectful??? And i understand all you guys wanted to make a point that Tina has or hasn't had plastic surgery on her breast!!!! But don'tcha you guys think that putting these pics on the forum is as wrong as putting them on the sites!!!!!!!!!! Respect Tina's body!!! I mean how would you guys like it if some one was putting nude pics of you!!!!! WE ALL LOVE TINA , RIGHT??? So stop putting pics of her breats on the forum!!!PLEASE Wink

fireflame
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quote

**coughs**

Razz

The one from that site was invasion of privacy the ones we are showing are from her performances or photoshoots, the outfits were risky yes, and I think thats just what Tina was going for. Wink

View next topic
View previous topic