The Belgian Tina Turner Fansite: Tina Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
Jemen
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quote

Are there some photos from Tina with her children??? I know about a son, but how many children has Tina really???

Cu, Jemen Smile

tinaXfan
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:39 pm Reply with quote

Four, but actually two are hers!One she has with member of Ike's band and one with Ike. Smile

Shaunr
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:11 am Reply with quote

Tina has four sons. Two of her sons are Ike's from a previous marriage. However, Tina raised them as her own and considers them her sons, not step sons. They lived with her for a little while after she left Ike, that's how close they are/were to her. However, she has given birth to two children. The first is Raymond Craig Turner , who is fathered by Raymond Hill (Deceased). Raymond and Tina dated for a little while before he left the band and Tina due to an injury. He left to go back home. Her second son Ronald Renelle Turner is fathered by Ike. All four boys carry the name Turner.

Jemen
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:46 am Reply with quote

i remember i saw one son a couple of years ago (i think it was in '99) in a documentary... he had tears in his eyes, when he starts talking about what his father Ike did with his mother... Crying or Very sad

cfan
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:26 am Reply with quote

You can see a few pics with I think Craig and Tina in Santa Barbra Cali on tinaturner.nl!! Very Happy [/url]

ultimitetinafan
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:29 am Reply with quote

the interview was vh1 behind the music.. someone posted it awhile back in the trade section.

s1
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:20 am Reply with quote

I can send you a picture of all four children when they were younger. It was a family picture. Let me know.

Last edited by s1 on Fri May 30, 2008 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total 
Jemen
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:34 am Reply with quote

s1 wrote:
I can send you a picture of all four children when they were younger. It was a family picture. Let me know.

Sam

oh yeah, that would be great!!! Thank you ssoo much...

please mail to: living-proof@t-online.de

bigfoot
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quote

Anyone have any news on Tina's son Ronnie? I always see pictures of Tina and Craig, but never any pictures of Ronnie.

Also, what about Michael Turner, Ike's son?

All The Best,

Michael 
ST
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:46 pm Reply with quote

I read somewhere that Ronnie (or Ricky as he was called in the article) had been arrested on credit-card fraud charges.

Micheal was a homeless person in 1996. Don't know about him now though.

tinaXfan
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:00 pm Reply with quote

What's this? Doesn't Tina look after her boys? Surprised

bigfoot
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quote

Well, from what I have understood through the years is that the 2 step-children had nothing to do with Tina. How can you look after someone who does not want anything to do with you. Do not know about Ronnie, It seems that maybe he does not have much to do with his mother.

Help me out ST? Thanks for all the info. that you provide all with.

All The Best,

Michael

sjef345
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote

As I understand from stories I heard and stuff I read Tina doesn't have a really close relationship with her boys, except with Craig. She says she sends them money and they keep in touch and she sees them during the holidays from time to time, but that's it.
Of course, they didn't see each other much when the kids were growing up. Ike & Tina would be on the road for 300 days a year, so she didn't have much time to spend with them.
Also, it might be a point that Craig is the only one that isn't Ike's son. That's really Tina's own kid, she raised him by herself. Also, after her break up from Ike, some of the boys lived with Ike. They were in an environment with drugs constantly, of course not a good example for kids growing up.
Plus, I think Tina can really be a tough mama. She said she threw her son out of the house when he was doing drugs so I think she can be really cold, even to her own family. But I heard all of her sons are off drugs right now and have jobs.

bigfoot
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quote

Thanks sjef....

Also, what about Lorraine Taylor? Ike's "ex" wife?

Where is she these days or is she dead?

edmund
Involved
Involved

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Surprised Surprised I don't think Tina is cold towards her children at all.............she is however, a very strict mother.........she blew drugs on Ike's face also several times when he tried to get her to join the habit

Another thing, we are not talking boys here...........Craig is almost 50 and Ronnie is either 46 or 44, so it is high time he got himself together. I think Craig is more responsible than the others, that is why Tina likes him more, he also appeared on the VH1 documentary and he accompanied his mom to the LEGENDS BALL last year, together with Erwin obviously.

Tina also mentions that she has one regret: "not spending too much time with my boys when they were younger".........she also states that:"the mother side of me still cares about them but they have not found their place in life yet, maybe they are late bloomers like their mom, i'w waiting to see".............................TINA TURNER is a very independent person who's had to work for everything she's had from childhood so it is only natural that she expects the same qualities from others and i guess Ronnie is still very clingy and behaves like a kid so Tina expects him to work much harder than that, it's not that she does not like her.

View next topic
View previous topic