The Belgian Tina Turner Fansite: Tina Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
TinaFan00
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:32 am Reply with quote

I have heard that in some book, the guy who started the Ike and Tina Fanclub said that along with the corrective surgery on her nose she also has had breast implants. Its very very hard for me to believe, but is true?

ekirent
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:56 am Reply with quote

have you seen pictures of tina from the 60's and 70's and compared them to her in the 80s? and 90s?

Tina Turner had breast implants.

kyle16

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:44 pm Reply with quote

In the interview with Wallace in 1996 she admitted that she had taken her breasts back in place.

Futz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quote

Hey!
if you look at the booklet of private dancer, youŽll see that she didnŽt have much. But if you look at Twenty Four Seven youŽll see pretty much.
I mean she can do whatever she want with her breast.
But I think itŽs silicon.
(SOrry for mistakes IŽm from Germany Wink )

gypsie25

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:36 am Reply with quote

Its true..tina got breast implants....She got nothing done to her face or anything like that but its true..she got her breast bigger...i actually like her better with them smaller....its harder to move with big boobs LOL but love tina no matter what...

milkyaqua
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:30 pm Reply with quote

She said on 60 Minutes that she'd had her boobs done and her nose. The nose because of all of the beatings she'd had and there was loose cartilage. Her boobs aren't that big for her frame and body type.

TinaFan00
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quote

I dont really care what she does with her boobs. They're hers not mine. I still love Tina no matter, but with all the rumors and crap going around, its kinda hard to tell fact from fiction.

milkyaqua
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quote

As to the difference between Private Dancer and 24/7, there was a story about her having had a lumpectomy. It was just something I came across in a gossip column or something. That however, might have been a boob job (the timing would correspond with the second job to remove the bad ones and have a second set put-in). Really the timing is more around PD and BER. Three times would be too many times to have your boobs tinkered with. But really, it's her body to do with as she sees fit.

Shaunmarcus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 3:04 am Reply with quote

Tina admitted that she had her breasts lifted back into place. If you look at publicity pictures from the Ike and Tina days of the verrrrrrry early 60's, you'll see that although Tina's breasts weren't huge, she did have breasts. After her divorce from Ike, she had them lifted back to where they were. Also, a lot of artists use padding that gives the illusion of bigger breasts

milkyaqua
Addict
Addict

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:48 pm Reply with quote

Tina did have boobs during the Ike years and they were more modest then what she has now. Also, supposedly when she first started performing with him he bought her/had her wear padded bras. She's also given birth and that affects your breasts as well sometimes causing them to sag. The supposition about a possible second job comes from Armani's book.

tt24_7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:05 am Reply with quote

Tina has had less work done than some but still has had more than most of us I think!

She had implants and her nose job in 1980, partly corrective and partly not. I mean her implants were not that big, just rounder and fuller. And if it made her feel better then thats great! I'm pretty sure meeting Roger Davies is what made her get the surgery, he proably wanted her to revamp her look a bit so she could get younger fans...

You can really tell the difference in Tina's nose and boobs if you look at the cover of Love Explosion (1979) and pictures she took at her house in october 1980 (which u can see on Corbis.com, they are dated). Her breasts look suddenly much bigger and her nose smaller.

I think she had her implants put back in before Foreign Affair, u usually have to do that every ten years or so... and probably also in 2000...

She has to have had some sort of upper face lift... her chin is not as defined as it could be so maybe it wasnt a full lift, but if you look at her eyes... there's barely any wrinkles there.

I mean dont get me wrong, she beautiful no matter what and her surgery only enhanced wat was already younger than it would be in most people... but she, like anyone with the means, just made what she had even better!

:)javascript:emoticon('Very Happy')
Very Happy

tt24_7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:14 am Reply with quote

here's 1979: http://planetecover.ifrance.com/t-v/tina_turner_-_love_explosion-front.jpg

here's 1981:
http://pro.corbis.com/images/ZXX649727.jpg?size=67&uid={1135e27e-5a16-4464-b655-349d267ee6f5}

if those are not implants hahaha... um then what happened, they're huge!

she's not wearing a bra in either, so... But again, it's her boobs. And I'd get mine done too if I needed too.

jer

Fefe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:14 pm Reply with quote

milkyaqua wrote:
She said on 60 Minutes that she'd had her boobs done and her nose.

I think she had her mouth pumped up! Have you seen the "Help" single cover?

TinaFan00
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:43 pm Reply with quote

Thats alot to grow in just two years. I dont really care though, because its not the boobs that make the person.

Last edited by TinaFan00 on Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total 
SexyT

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:55 am Reply with quote

Look, I'm 13 years old (turned 13 one month ago. Very Happy ) If you have implants(boobs) when you don't wear a bra, your boobs don't move a single bit if you run very fast or jump up and down. My sister watches so closely that she says Tina's move around (if she's not wearing tight tight leather!) So, shut up and don't mind that stupid book!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

View next topic
View previous topic